Monday 25 June 2007

"A Little Bit Of Green"

Well, good sunny Monday morning to all of you lovelies in blogland, especially to the special lovelies (you know who you are!!!)
I rather have planned to make this more of a "picture post", but, knowing me my mouth will probably run away with it self. Like Anne Shirley my tongue appears to be hinged in the middle!!

I am lucky enough to live in a rather pretty part of England's green and pleasant land and having recently gained a walking companion in the shape of Mr Scrappy,
(See previous posts - and yes he is still leaking hair every where. I can only hope that like most men he will eventually go bald, then it wont be a problem!!!)
I have been discovering some of the fine enchanted places where one mad woman and her dog can go to dream and plan.

Here's a idea of how some of my special places look.


I'm not the worlds bestest photographer although with the purchase of a digital camera I am having more luck with actually getting the thing I wanted in the picture. I never have been able to get on with squinting through a tiny hole and hoping it looks o.k.


I don't think that I have done any of these places real justice. To me when I walk through them they are rather like magical fairylands where I can create stories and imaginings and ideas just pop in to my head... I wish that I could harness them all but, some of them are "will o' the wisp" ideas that tickle you behind the ear as they whoosh past and then ... pooof you're imagination is off on a completely different adventure!

Well, the sky is still the clearest of blues and the clouds are of the whitest fluffiest kind, so , I think that Mr Scrapp and I need to be off on a ramble to see what imaginary treasure we can find. xxx

4 comments:

Jules of Whimsicalnotions blog said...

What a splendid day!... I pity people who aren't born yet for missing it. They may have good days, of course, but they can never have this one." - Anne of Green Gables

it looks like one of them days in your pictures how absolutely magical,just how i picture England except in my head it has an icing of snowdust.You and Mr Scrappy have good strolling taste.
Jullie

The Feathered Nest said...

I'm so proud Miss Daisy...your bunny is quite a sweetie and will soon be heading your way!! I hope to be mailing out on Wednesday ~ whew! one day shy of the deadline, too. I do hope you'll be pleased with it, xxoo, Dawn

The Feathered Nest said...

I love your photos ~ so very beautiful, like from a fairy tale...

I wanted to drop you a note and tell you, your little bunny is on his way to you, so far, far away. I hope he makes it to you safely and that you are pleased...xxoo, Dawn

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

Oh how I love seeing pictures of your countryside. It has been so dry here. I long for a bit of rain!!!! Keep posting pics! :-) ((((hugs)))))